Here’s how it works
All you have to do right now is sign your team up, using the form below. You’ll be able to tell us exactly how many people are in your group and how to contact them. Once you’ve signed up your team, our volunteer coordinator will contact you and walk you through each step you need to take care of to make sure everything is prepared for success on your build day.
Group Build day Commitments
Your Volunteer Coordinator will take you through each of the steps below once you register your team for a build day, but we’ve included these steps here to give you a heads up on what to expect next. Get a head start now to make sure everything is ready for your build day!
1) Have each team member register as a volunteer with Central Berkshire Habitat for Humanity
2) Have each volunteer review the safety video
3) Provide lunch for all volunteers involved in the project
- This includes the volunteers that have dedicated their time and experience on your behalf to make your build day a success.
4) Support Our Restaurant Partners:
- Freddie’s Place, Sarah’s Cheesecake and Café, Otto’s Breakfast and Deli, Subway, Guidos Fresh Marketplace, Zucchinis, That’s a Wrap, On a Roll, and Lantern Bar & Grill all donate food to Habitat. These are great restaurants to think about when deciding where to buy lunch on your build day.
5) Have each volunteer bring the following items for safety and success:
- Close-toed shoes
- Tape measure
- Utility knife
- We do have these items available on the job site, but there may not be enough for everyone, so we encourage anyone who already has these items to bring them on your build day.
Please note that volunteers must be at least 16 years of age to volunteer on site. Volunteers ages 16-17 must have parental consent and supervision.