Vital Services Relief Fund
The Vital Services Relief Fund is a community fund to aid local residents struggling to make ends meet. Funds can cover overdue housing costs, utilities, transportation, child care, or food security. This one-time support (up to $1,000) provides critical relief for short-term emergencies and helps families achieve a measure of stability.
To apply for Vital Services Relief Fund:
- Complete the online application or submit a copy to our Impact & Programs Manager, Beth Frederick, email@example.com.
- Please remember to upload or submit a paper copy of any supporting documents. These may include:
- Photo ID
- For housing payments: rental agreement or mortgage statement, contact information for landlord or mortgagor.
- For utilities: most recent utility bill with account number.
- For insurance: most recent insurance bill (car/home) with account number.
- Transportation: Auto repair bill or auto loan payment statement.
- Applications are processed quickly and efficiently based on the information provided. Please remember to attach all supporting documents to ensure your application can move forward smoothly.
- If approved payment will be made directly to the vendor.
All applications will be received on a rolling basis until funds are gone. Any information provided is kept confidential. If approved, you will receive confirmation of the amount paid and the date of submission. Any questions, call (413) 442-3181 ext. 9